Friday, February 22, 2013

What am I doing wrong?! Or, Day 1 Take 3

 
Seriously, can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? No matter what method of discipline I try nothing seems to get through to him. We were doing so well this afternoon after a horrendous day yesterday so we stopped by the store to get him a treat. Not 5 steps into the store and he becomes a completely different child. Running around like crazy, not listening to anything i say no matter how many different times and ways I say it. Finally had to just pick him up and carry him out of the store he was misbehaving so bad. He is now confined to his room for a second night in a row and I am still at a loss as to what is going to be an effective discipline method for him. We find one way that seems to work and then not a week later it no longer works and no previous methods work either. I'm trying really hard not to yell at him but he is just so damn hardheaded that I honestly dont know what else to do with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment